Tour Code: MK-SHCT01
Duration: 8 hours
Start / End: Usually 9:00am , but the early the better , best time is 8:30am considering avoiding the crowds and avoid bad traffic
Guide: Sweet and professional guide
MK- SHCT : All inclusive nice package Shanghai city tour with highlights and some off the beaten paths
( Our informative and friendly guide will show you insightful Shanghai , topics covered: Shanghai history, Chinese culture and Shanghai’s unique culture , Architecture , people’s daily life , economy , traffic, cuisine, religions and etc . Routes covers highlights of Shanghai in 4 aspects namely Old Shanghai, New Shanghai , Colonial Shanghai and some off-the beaten paths , as well as trying Shanghai local food in hidden alleys .
* Old Shanghai : Shanghai old town – City God temple bazaar & Yu garden ( a Suzhou style garden built at 1539) is treasure of Shanghai , the best visiting time is morning when there were less people to enjoy its tranquility and profound culture.
* Ming Dynasty Shanghai : Shanghai old city wall built in Ming Dynasty ( 16 century for to defending against Japanese Pirates & Shanghai local neighborhood walking , back streets walking to learn old Shanghai style allied house , those allied house built in 1920s and 1930s considered lower Corner in old Shanghai , soon will be gone.
* Colonial Shanghai and New Shanghai ( Architecture tour ) Bund walking – Overlooking Colonial side of Shanghai the Pudong new area Lujiazui CBD area with all the skyscrapers ， walk among skyscrapers in Pudong , learn Pearl TV tower Jinmao tower , SWFC, Shanghai Tower – Understanding how Shanghai developed from a fishing village to a cosmopolitan city , realizing the impact of the opium war, sharing stories of what happened behind these magnificent historical building.
* Lunch recommendation:
Eat as elegant middle class local for very healthy meal but not very fancy : Dim sum lunch at popular local restaurant called Bi Feng Tang , mixture of dim sum , Shanghai style .
For adventurous eater who wants to have street food experience: trying 2-3 nice street food stops during the tour instead of sitting inside of a restaurant.
* Former French concession driving and walking, feel the glory of Shanghai’s 1930, Tianzifang Arts zone;
Optional : * Visit Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall,there is a giant model and a 3D video to show what Shanghai will look in 2020( 30RMB/ticket).
* Propaganda post museum ( 20 RMB/ ticket), a hidden museum China’s 1950 great heap and 1760-1970 cultural revolutionary period history by exhibiting propaganda posts issued at those era.
Flexibility of our itinerary for private tour : Beside above suggested itinerary , If our guests are interested in visiting a Buddhism temple like Jade Buddha or Taosim Temple, Confucius Temple, Propaganda post museum,visit Fuxing park see the local people do parking dancing in the morning , or birds& flowers market , M50 arts , Fabric market , we are happy to add add some of your preferred places to the itinerary , and we skip some places you are less interested in or make it short version.
Package Price for MK- SHCT for 1 guest : 280USD/ 1 Guest , 295USD/ 2 guest’s , 35USD/ additional guest
Cost in details:
Tour duration: 8 hours
Excellent Guide service ( We only have 5 guides but all top notch guides, if they are all booked , we don’t take any more tours )
A good condition van roomy and spacious for sightseeing ( bottled water , driver’s working meal , parking , gasoline , free pick up and drop off guest at hotel located city area )
Entrance fee of Yu Garden
4 G free wifi available during the 8 hours tour.
Chinese arts Calligrapgy way of your name with poetry by our artist of Miki Tours Crew . ( As part of Miki Tours’ token to our guests )
Your personal expense
* Payment term: For confirming the booking, 200USD deposit to our Paypal is very much appreciated. For the balance, You can pay us in cash or Paypal when we end the tour . When you feel comfortable to confirm the tour , we will send you a Paypal invoice to pay the deposit for confirming the tour. If you don’t want to bring much cash in traveling and want to do full amount payment , please let us know, we will send you invoice with full payment.
Cancellation policy: Any cancellation made one week in advance , full deposit would be refunded; any cancellation made within one-day prior to the tour, no deposit refunded due to our down payment to car rental and compensation for guides. Thank you very much for your understanding!
Balance payment : Paid on the day after you have finished your tour , either RMB or USD or credit card by Paypal works for us or you can pay full amount before you come to China.
Fast reply information: If our guests you want to have a fast reply , please contact us on WhatsApp, We will reply you in 5 minutes in general during our office time 8:00am till 6:00pm . Other time , I will reply you in less than 8 hours in general.
Our WhatsApp: +6287761423289 ( Active on Whatspp , Wechat )
Looking forward to hearing from you! We are flexible to make any changes according to your interest, please feel free to share your thoughts with us!
Owner of Miki Tours
Miki Tours: Our goal is to enrich your China trip as guides and friends