Tour Code: MK-B02SHXT : All inclusive nice package Shanghai city tour with highlights& Xitang ancient water village at sunset and night tou
Duration: Flexible can be 8:30am till 8:00pm , or 11:00pm till 8:00pm
MK-B02SHXT : All inclusive nice package Shanghai city tour with highlights and Xitang ancient water village at sunset and night tour ( Tour duration : Start time is flexible, can be anytime between 8:00am-12:00 noon , tour ends is 7:30pm or 8:30pm ensure see the night view )
Attractions : highlights of Shanghai in 4 aspects namely Old Shanghai, New Shanghai , Colonial Shanghai and some off-the beaten paths ) ,Xitang ancient water village at its sunset and stunning night view .
Shanghai city tour : Informative customized city tour with highlights and off the beaten paths
* Shanghai old town – City God temple bazaar & Yu garden ( a Suzhou style garden built at 1539) is treasure of Shanghai , the best visiting time is morning when there were less people to enjoy its tranquility and profound culture.
* Shanghai old city wall built in Ming Dynasty ( 16 century for to defending against Japanese Pirates & Shanghai local neighborhood walking , back streets walking to learn old Shanghai style allied house , those allied house built in 1920s and 1930s considered lower Corner in old Shanghai , soon will be gone.
* Bund walking – Overlooking from the Colonial side of Shanghai the Pudong new area Lujiazui CBD area with all the skyscrapers- Understanding how Shanghai developed from a fishing village to a cosmopolitan city , realizing the impact of the opium war, sharing stories of what happened behind these magnificent historical building. Optional : Shanghai tower ( 118 floors observatory , 180RMB/ ticket/ adult , height below 140cm kid : 90RMB)
* Former French concession driving and walking, feel the glory of Shanghai’s 1930, Tianzifang Arts zone;
Later afternoon and evening : relaxing tour at Xitang ancient water village
Delightful Xitang water village at sunset and night tour with tasty local food and snacks
* 2500 years living ancient water village rich in romantic atmosphere.
* Informative and insightful guide
* walk along a 1300- meters- long corridor and small alleys to understand the local culture
* Taste local food and wine
* Romantic night view , A stunning palace for photography and gazing
* Walk through colorful and exciting bar street
* drive to Xitang about one hour and 15 minutes , on the way you can appreciate China’s countryside scenery and share the culture of Southern Yangtze River regions.
* Xitang Water Town is a beautiful ancient water village with history 2500 years , with Cobbled streets, old buildings, bridges arching over canals, rowing boats lingering on the river ;
* We walk through many little allies ways , 1300 meters roofed corridor, sharing the stores , culture and happening here during time ” Mission impossible 3 ” were filmed here in 2005 ;
* The most beautiful time is sunset and when night falls , all the Ming and Qing Dynasty buildings
with lights on. Fashionable people dressing nicely going to bars and stroll around West street
browse nice unique boutiques, handicrafts shops ;
* Trying snacks and drinks by local friend in Xitang .
* Xitang is famous for herbs and yellow wine , we will try them , integrate ourself with local lifestyle
* Xitang night view is stunning, present very romantic aspect of Xitang , you will want take hundreds pictures here.
* End of the enriching tour around 7:30pm or 8:30pm and back to Shanghai about 9:30pm;
Flexibility of our itinerary : If our guests are interested in visiting a Buddhism Temple or Taosim Temple, visit Fuxing park see the local people do parking dancing in the morning , or birds& flowers market , or propaganda museum , we are happy to add add some of your preferred places to the itinerary , and we skip some places you are less interested in or make it short version.
Private tour Package for 2 guests: 560USD / group ;280USD / guest (8:30am – 8:30pm 12 hours), 80USD/ Additional guest
Private tour Package for 2 guests : 520USD / group; 260USD / guest , 70USD/ additional guest ( 11:00am-8:30pm 9.5 hour) ( This option will miss Yu Garden in the morning),
*Excellent guide service & Tour coordination fee
* A comfortable PMV Buick car with driver: ( including picking up at hotel gasoline, bottled water, driver’s meal )
* Entrance of Yu garden and Xitang ancient water village
* local made Herbs and Fruit wine testing In Xitang
* Dim sum lunch at popular local restaurant called Bi Feng Tang
* Local snacks and dim sum at our friend’s home in Xitang as light dinner ( our friend is very elegant lady makes good food , there are 4-5 kinds of snacks including home made dumplings)
* Chinese arts Calligrapgy way of your names with poetry by our artist of Miki Tours Crew . ( As part of Miki Tours’ token to our guests )
* Free 4 G wifi available during tour
Exclusion: Your personal expense
* Payment term: For confirming the booking, 200USD deposit to our Paypal is very much appreciated. For the balance, You can pay us in cash or Paypal when we end the tour . When you feel comfortable to confirm the tour , we will send you a Paypal invoice to pay the deposit for confirming the tour. If you don’t want to bring much cash in traveling and want to do full amount payment , please let us know, we will send you invoice with full payment.
Cancellation policy: Any cancellation made one week in advance , full deposit would be refunded; any cancellation made within one-day prior to the tour, no deposit refunded due to our down payment to car rental and compensation for guides. Thank you very much for your understanding!
Fast reply information: Due to my frequent traveling , sometimes I might be slowing in responding, very sorry for caused your inconvenience! If our guests you want to have a fast reply , please add me on WhatsApp, I will reply you in 5 minutes in general during my office time 8:00am till 6:00pm . Other time , I will reply you in less than 8 hours in general. My WhatsApp: 0086-13818546891 ( also on Wechat )
Looking forward to hearing from you! We are flexible to make any changes according to your interest, please feel free to share your thoughts with us!
Owner of Miki Tours
Mobile : 0086 13818546891 ( active on wechat, WhatsApp , Facebook)
Miki Tours: Our goal is to enrich your China trip as guides and friends